Just one block from Spring Street. A private, two-bedroom Eureka Springs cottage in the heart of downtown, this turn-of the-century “kit” Victorian was all the rage in the 1800s. Offering a comfortable living space, gas fireplace and whirlpool tub, this Eureka Springs cabin features hardwood floors, stained glass, and eclectic antiques. The Cricket welcomes pets with well-behaved owners.
|Bedrooms Used||Weekday Rates
Mon - Thurs
Fri - Sun, Holidays
Two night minimum required, three nights for holidays & festivals. Prices subject to change without notice.
- No weekday discount rates in October
- 2 Bedrooms – queen & full
- 1/2 block from Spring Street, downtown
- Full kitchen
- Spa tub for two
- Front porch & side patio
- Pet friendly, please register pets
- Parking along Pine Street, in front of cottage
- Maximum occupancy 4 adults, children, and infants
Lake Lucerne Resort
48 County Road 317
Eureka Springs, AR
View in Google Maps
Finding Cricket Cottage
The Cricket is not located at Lake Lucerne – it is one of our in town cottages, located at 25 Pine Street. The map HERE will get you to the Cricket or Buchman Cottages.