Located lakeside, this three-bedroom, two-story Eureka Springs cottage in the woods Click here to view a complete Amenities Chart!offers perfect viewing of local waterfowl antics. Vaulted ceilings and expansive decks add to the airy atmosphere. A top-floor queen bedroom features a private deck and the lower-level master bedroom has a two-person whirlpool tub. The spacious living room features a gas fireplace.
|Bedrooms Used||Weekday Rates|
Mon - Thurs
Fri - Sun, Holidays
Two night minimum required, three nights for holidays & festivals. Prices subject to change without notice.
- See map for location
- 3 bedrooms: 1 king downstairs, 2 queens upstairs
- 2 full baths
- Bed linens and towels
- Fireplace – gas
- Double whirlpool tub off of king bedroom
- Living room with TV/Cable/DVD
- Dining area and breakfast bar
- Full kitchen (click to see details)
- Decks with gas grill, gas supplied
- Central heat/ac, ceiling fans and box fan
- Maximum Occupancy 6 adults/children/infants
- Sorry, not pet friendly
Lake Lucerne Resort
48 County Road 317
Eureka Springs, AR
View in Google Maps
Finding Tom Sawyer Cottage
PASS the main entrance and take the next hidden drive on your Left (100 feet) – it is hard to see, and comes very quickly. If you cross the low waterbridge, you have gone too far. There are only two cottages – yours is the first one on the Right.