Features: Lakeside cottage, 2 queen bedrooms, extensive decks, view of our small 6 acre lake, whirlpool tub room is separate from the full bath. Large kitchen and gas fire place in living room. 1100 square feet.
We are a small family owned and run business since 2002. This cottage is part of our resort property, offering our guests exceptional hospitality plus all the activities at the lake resort. We are not affiliated with other local rentals. We are the original Lake Lucerne Resort and Ranch property.
|Bedrooms Used||Weekday Rates|
Mon - Thurs
Fri - Sun, Holidays
|1 bedroom||from $140||up to $198|
|2 bedrooms||from $180||up to $240|
Two night minimum required, three nights for holidays & festivals. Prices subject to change without notice.
- An easy 2 miles from downtown Eureka Springs
- No weekday discounts in October
- Check availability to see specific rates for specific dates.
- Lake view and lake side
- Two queen bedrooms
- One full bath
- Bed linens and towels
- One separate double whirlpool tub room
- Living room with gas fireplace, TV/Cable/DVD
- Dining area and breakfast bar
- Full kitchen
- Charcoal grill (bring you own charcoal)
- Central heat/ac, ceiling fan and box fan
- Wifi (limited streaming capabilities)
- Maximum Occupancy 4 Adults/Children/Infants – all humans count towards occupancy
- Example: 2 adults/1 child will be counted at the 2 bedroom rate
- 2 adults needing 2 bedrooms – choose the 2 bedroom rate
- Free Parking
- No weekday discount rates in October
Lake Lucerne Resort
48 County Road 317
Eureka Springs, AR
View in Google Maps
Finding Bayberry Cottage
Take the main entrance/through the archway and stay straight. Your cottage is the first one on the right you can access. Here is a more specific map: Map