Features: 1920 authentic log cabin, lakeside view. 1 bedroom, 1 shower bath, with double whirlpool tub in corner of the main room. Single level, stairs coming up from parking spot. Pet friendly. 400 square feet.
We are a small family owned and operated business since 2002. This cabin is part of our resort property, offering our guests exceptional hospitality plus all the activities at the lake resort. We are not affiliated with other local rentals. We are the original Lake Lucerne Resort and Ranch property.
|Bedrooms Used||Weekday Rates|
Mon - Thurs
Fri - Sun, Holidays
|1 bedroom||from $130||up to $175|
Two night minimum required, three nights for holidays & festivals. Prices subject to change without notice.
- Rates vary – Click Availability/Reservations to find rates
- No weekday discount rates in October
- Lake and Wooded view – see map for location
- 1 queen bedroom
- 1 shower bathroom
- Whirlpool tub for two in living room
- Bed linens and towels
- Fireplace – we sell firewood on site
- Living room with TV/Cable/DVD
- Dining area
- Full kitchen
- Deck with charcoal grill
- Central heat/ac, ceiling fan
- Maximum occupancy 2 adults
- No wifi at this cabin – please see our other cottages and cabins at our resort
- Not suitable for infants or children
- Pet friendly with approval – please see our policies for fees and details
- Free Parking
Lake Lucerne Resort
48 County Road 317
Eureka Springs, AR
View in Google Maps
Finding Cabin 2
PASS the entrance of Lake Lucerne Resort. Keep driving past the next hidden driveway, cross the low water area at the lake’s edge. Take your next LEFT at the row of mailboxes. There are 9 cabins in a row, and they count backwards from the main road. #2 is the second from the very end of the cabins. Drive past all the cabins, TURN AROUND at LAST cabin, then drive back to Cabin 2 – Park In Front of the stone wall at the bottom of your stairs. Here is a more specific map: Map
Cabin 2 is located on the opposite side of the lake as the other cottages.