The Dandelion has it’s own personality. It has the feel and comfort of an English cottage overlooking our own private lake…Lake Lucerne. The living room has a fireplace and of course, the necessary television for watching important games.
The deck is on the backside of the cottage facing the lake. If you chose to cook while you are vising there is a charcoal grill on the deck. Hart’s, our local market, is ten minutes from the cottage. The kitchen is fully socked with all the dishes, pans and utensils you might need.
The cottage has two and a half bedrooms. The queen bedroom is located on the main floor and looks out on the deck and lake. The whirlpool tub room window frames a view of trees, a large rock outcropping and the lake. If you are on holiday and want total relaxation, this is the best. Have a glass of wine and enjoy nature out your window while relaxing in the whirlpool tub.
The king bed is upstairs adjoining a small sitting area with a day bed. Also, upstairs is a half bath and small deck off the sitting area. The day bed is a nice area to getaway for an afternoon of reading and napping.
|Bedrooms Used||Weekday Rates|
Mon - Thurs
Fri - Sun, Holidays
|1 bedroom||from $145||up to $204|
|2 bedrooms||from $185||up to $246|
Two night minimum required, three nights for holidays & festivals. Prices subject to change without notice.
- Rates vary – Click Availability/Reservations to find rates
- An easy 2 miles from the heart of downtown Eureka Springs
- No weekday discount rates in October
- Check availability to see rates for specific dates
- 2.5 Bedrooms – King, Queen and a separate area with a day bed
- Total Occupancy is 5 adults/children/infants
- Full Kitchen
- Whirlpool Tub for Two
- 1 1/2 Bathrooms
- Charcoal Grill
- Gas Fireplace in Sitting Room
- Ceiling Fan in King Bedroom
- Central Heat/AC
- Free Wifi (limited streaming capabilities)
- Sorry, no pets in this cottage
- Children allowed with well-behaved adults
- Children count towards total occupancy count
- Example 2 adults and 1 child: 2 bedroom rate applies
Lake Lucerne Resort
48 County Road 317
Eureka Springs, AR
View in Google Maps
Finding Dandelion Cottage
Enter main gate, continue straight, and you cottage is the second on the right with parking in front of the cottage. Here is a more specific map: Map